[cabfpub] Updated Bylaws v2.0

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Sat Sep 29 23:45:02 UTC 2018

Ballot Forum-4 updated our Bylaws to the new v2.0 attached.  I have also attached the red-lined version showing changes from the previous version.

Because these are Bylaws and not changes to Guidelines, there is no Review Period.

These Bylaws 2.0 became effective on September 28, 2018.  Thanks to Ben and Tim for taking the time to work on this.