[cabfpub] Revised draft F2F Agenda for Shanghai meeting

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Sun Sep 30 17:49:59 MST 2018

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 9:20 PM Kirk Hall via Public <public at cabforum.org>
wrote:

> Here is an updated Agenda for the Shanghai F2F meeting in just over two
> weeks.  The draft is based on time requests from different discussion
> leaders, and as you see the meeting runs too long on Thursday.  I am going
> to check with discussion leaders to see if they really need all the time
> they have requested, and will likely make adjustments to this draft.
>

> If you have suggestions or requests, please let me know.
>

> Tuesday, 16 October 2018 - Working Group and Subcommittee Meetings
>
> Start
>
> Stop
>
> Slot
>
> Description
>
> Discussion Leader / Notes
>
> 8:00
>
> 9:00
>
> Meeting room open
>
> 8:30
>
> 9:00
>
> Breakfast - Continental
>
> 9:00
>
> 9:15
>
> Welcome, Preliminary Matters, Logistics, Antitrust Statement
>
> Yi, Kirk
>
> 9:15
>
> 10:15
>
> 1
>
> Forum Infrastructure Working Group Meeting
>
> Jos
>
> 10:15
>
> 10:35
>
> Break
>
> 10:35
>
> 12:00
>
> 2
>
> Forum Committee of the Whole: Governance and Bylaws Issues Pre-meeting (1)
> Governance WG or Subcommittee, (2) Review Bylaws Change List
>
> Ben, Jos, Dimitris
>
> 12:00
>
> 12:45
>
> Lunch
>
> 12:45
>
> 14:15
>
> 3
>
> SCWG Network Security Subcommittee
>
> Ben
>
> 14:15
>
> 14:35
>
> Break
>
> 14:35
>
> 16:35
>
> 4
>
> SCWG Validation Subcommittee
>
> Tim
>
> 16:35
>
> Adjourn
> Wednesday, 17 October 2018 - Plenary Meeting (Day 1)
>
> Start
>
> Stop
>
> Slot
>
> Description
>
> Discussion Leader / Notes
>
> 8:00
>
> 9:00
>
> Meeting room open
>
> 8:30
>
> 9:00
>
> Breakfast - Continental
>
> 9:00
>
> *Call to Order and Welcome - CA/Browser Forum Plenary Meeting*
>
> Kirk, Yi
>
> 9:00

> [...]

Kirk,

I think we'll make the most productive use of Slots 23 and 24 if presented
after Slot 25 - 27. Having discussion among members that establishes a
common vocabulary and understanding can more naturally lead to a discussion
by the auditor representatives about their present and planned future audit
offerings relevant to CAs and Browsers.