[cabfpub] Draft Agenda for F2F Meeting - Shanghai Oct. 16-18, 2018

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Sep 3 16:53:45 UTC 2018

Here is a first draft of the proposed Agenda for our F2F meeting in Shanghai in six weeks.  Please offer suggestions - we will also discuss on our Thursday calls.
For guest speakers - do any Members want to volunteer to cover a specific topic?

DRAFT AGENDA FOR F2F MEETING - SHANGHAI, OCTOBER 16-18

Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018 (New Working Groups, Committees)

*       Forum Infrastructure Working Group Meeting

*       SCWG Subcommittee Meetings (if SCWG Subcommittees chartered by that time - otherwise, treat as meetings of the SCWG as a whole)

o   SCWG Validation Subcommittee (Tim)

o   SCWG Network Security Subcommittee (Ben)

o   SCWG Policy Review Subcommittee (Ben, Dimitris)

*       Other committee meetings?

Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2018 and Thursday, Oct. 18, 2018 (Plenary Meetings)

*       CA/Browser Forum Meeting

o   Report from Forum Infrastructure Working Group

o   Report on Governance Change Issues.  (The Governance Change Working Group of the Forum expires October 3 - so this report would be from Forum members directly.)

o   Creation of additional Working Groups; drafting of new WG Charters

o   Ballots

o   Other topics?

*       Guest Speakers?

*       Server Certificate Working Group Meeting

o   Root Program Updates (Apple, Brave, Cisco Systems, Comodo Security Solutions, Google, Microsoft, Mozilla, Opera Software AS, 360 Browser)

o   Auditor Updates: ETSI, WebTrust

o   Report from SCWG Validation Subcommittee (Tim)

o   Report from SCWG Network Security Subcommittee (Ben)

o   Report from SCWG Policy Review Subcommittee (Ben, Dimitris)

o   Ballots

o   Update on London Protocol, participating CAs

o   Open Discussion (extended period): Potential changes to server certificate issuance processes for increased transparency (Daymion)

o   Other topics, large and small?  [Suggestions welcome]

Wednesday evening - Social Event (to be announced)