[cabfpub] Updated F2F Agenda

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Wed Oct 10 00:37:51 MST 2018

Kirk,

I would again like to request that you reschedule 23 and 24 after 25, as
originally, and now repeatedly requested, so that it might be most valuable
for all participants. It has been rather unfortunate the level of
difficulty that has been added - in obtaining an agenda slot, as originally
requested, prior to such updates. I had thought it was a reasonable and
simple request, so I'm rather surprised at the difficulty it has involved.