[cabfpub] Revised draft F2F Agenda for Shanghai meeting

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Mon Oct 1 11:10:40 MST 2018

Thanks for clarifying.

That's unfortunate, because having the time following would provide a lot
more flexibility for the representatives to adjust their conversations to
the discussion topics and questions raised, providing greater clarity and
direction. Presuming the presentations are similar in content and structure
to our past F2F, as they have been, will leave a lot of missed opportunity
for clarity on the table.