[cabfpub] For Discussion: Code Signing Working Group Charter

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Wed May 2 19:52:20 UTC 2018

My personal preference is for the Network Security LWG to become a new top level working group, and then both the Code Signing WG and the Server Certificate WG can reference and/or use the documents it produces.

But the Network Security LWG has not come to consensus with itself on what it wants to do after governance reform, yet.

-Tim