[cabfpub] Draft Agenda for CABF teleconference this Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern Time

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Tue May 1 15:32:45 UTC 2018

Tim - the reason I listed Ballot 222 that way is - I can't find any ballot
text labelled Ballot 222, with a discussion period, etc.  All I find is
Ballot 222 listed on the wiki Ballots page (no text), and your two attached
emails (which have Jeremy's old text, but not labelled as Ballot 222).  I'd
like to keep it in the "no current ballot draft" status until something is
posted to the list that says Ballot 222.  People might get confused
otherwise.

OK?