[cabfpub] Message to current CA/Browser Forum Interested Parties

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Thu May 31 21:23:09 UTC 2018

There is a category for limited participation in the CA/Browser Forum by non-CAs and non-browsers called "Interested Party".   The current list of Interested Parties is shown below.  Some signed up as Interested Parties years ago, and may no longer be active.

An Interested Party must sign current copy of the Forum's IPR Agreement to participate, just like in other bodies like W3C.  The Forum recently updated its IPR Agreement to version 1.3, which can be found here:

https://cabforum.org/ipr-policy/
https://cabforum.org/wp-content/uploads/CAB-Forum-Agreement-for-IPR-Policy_20FEB18.pdf

All Interested Parties who want to continue in that status must sign and return the new IPR Agreement v1.3 to me BY JULY 3 in order to remain an Interested Party.  If you don't sign the new IPR Agreement, your access to the Forum's email lists will be dropped.

Please contact me with any questions.  Thanks.

Best regards,
Kirk Hall, Chair
CA/Browser Forum

Interested Party

Type

Signed IPRA v1.3

Adrien Johnson

Individual

No

Ameni Channoufi

Individual

No

Andrew Ayer

Individual

No

Arno Fiedler

Individual

Yes

Christian Heuger

Individual

No

Dark Matter

Individual

No

Eric Mill (Individual)

Individual

No

Evaldas Jocys

Individual

No

James Burton

Individual

Yes

Jonathan Rudenberg

Individual

No

Kimberly Martin

Individual

No

Kurt Roeckx

Individual

No

Mark Cooper

Individual

No

Matthias Merkel

Individual

No

Neeraj Rawat

Individual

No

Quirin Scheitle

Individual

Yes

Raymond VanKrimpen

Individual

No

Scott Perry

Individual

No

Scott Rea

Individual

No

Tom Ritter

Individual

No

Tony Rutkowski

Individual

No

Yngve Pettersen

Individual

No

intarsys Consulting GmbH

Company

No

Electronics Transactions Association (ETA)

Company

No

ANF ACUERDO POLITICA (same as Member ANF?)

Company

No

Atos

Company

No

BoltN Hosting Limited

Company

No

CAcert

Company

No

Certizen

Company

Yes

Cloudflare

Company

No

DanID_A_S

Company

No

Eric Mill (GSA)

Company

No

Japan Certification Services

Company

No

KEYNECTIS

Company

No

Nimbus Technologieberatung GmbH (Arno Fiedler)

Company

No

PayPal

Company