[cabfpub] Updated F2F Agenda for discussion on our teleconference on Thursday, May 31

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Wed May 30 19:22:50 UTC 2018

Here is an updated F2F Agenda for discussion on our teleconference on Thursday, May 31.

Note on Starting Time: The meeting venue is not open until 9:00 am. We will try to complete meeting check-in and start breakfast in the first 15 minutes (9:00-9:15), with continuing access to breakfast in the room (working breakfast) after the meeting starts.

Note on Seating: The meeting room is designed with 54 seats at desks and 8 chairs around the room, or 62 total. There will be another 10 chairs in an adjacent room, which we may be able to fit into the main room (somehow) to seat all 72 Attendees. We would ask people to follow these seating rules out of fairness to all Members: (1) Invitees (there are 4) should sit at a chair, not at a desk, and (2) Members and Associate Members who are bringing more than 2 people should seat only 2 people at the desks, and seat the others in your group in chairs.

Tuesday, 5 June 2018 - Working Group Meetings

Start

Stop

Slot

Description

Discussion Leader / Notes

9:00

9:15

Check-in, badging, get situated in room (Building opens 8:30).

9:00

9:15

Breakfast - Continental

9:15

9:20

1

Welcome, Prelim Matters, Logistics, Antitrust Statement

Robin, Kirk

9:20

10:20

2

Policy Review Working Group

Ben, Dimitris

10:20

10:30

Break

10:30

12:30

3

Network Security Working Group

Ben

12:30

13:00

Lunch

13:00

17:00

4

Validation Working Group - with breaks

Tim, Wayne

17:00

Adjourn for the Day

*See Note on Starting Time and Note on Seating at Top of Page*

Wednesday, 6 June 2018 - Plenary Meeting (Day 1)

Start

Stop

Slot

Description

Discussion Leader / Notes

9:00

9:15

Check-in, badging, get situated in room

9:00

9:15

Breakfast - Continental

9:15

9:30

1

Welcome, Preliminary Matters, Logistics, Antitrust Statement, Assign Minute Taking

Robin, Kirk

9:30

9:45

2

360 Root Program Update

Iñigo

9:45

10:30

3

Apple Root Program Update

Curt

10:30

10:45

4

Brave Root Program Update

Tom

10:45

11:00

Break

11:00

11:15

5

Cisco Systems Root Program Update

Jos

11:15

11:30

6

Comodo Group Root Program Update

Phillip

11:30

11:45

7

Google Root Program Update

Ryan

11:45

12:00

8

Microsoft Root Program Update

Mike

12:00

12:30

9

Mozilla Root Program Update

Wayne

12:30

13:00

Lunch

13:00

13:40

10

Speaker: Agile Crypto - How are we to survive the death of RSA/EC?

Michael Kushner, PrimeKey<https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/PrimeKey>

13:40

14:10

11

WebTrust<https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/WebTrust> Update

Jeff

14:10

14:55

12

ETSI Update, Supplement to ETSI EN 319 403: Draft TS 119 403-2 and ACAB´c Update

Arno, Nick + Monika, Christoph

14:55

15:10

Break

15:10

15:30

13

Announcement of "London Protocol"; Invitation to Participate

Chris

15:30

16:00

14

Development of Name Clash Application

Daymion

16:00

16:15

15

Validation Working Group Update

Tim

16:15

17:00

16

Plenary discussion of Validation Improvements

Tim

17:00

17

Announcements, Evening Social Event, Adjourn

Robin, Kirk

*See Note on Starting Time and Note on Seating at Top of Page*

Thursday, 7 June 2018 - Plenary Meeting (Day 2)

Start

Stop

Slot

Description

Discussion Leader / Notes

9:00

9:15

Check-in, badging, get situated in room

9:00

9:15

Breakfast - Continental

9:15

9:30

18

Recap of Preliminary Matters, Logistics, Antitrust Statement, Assign Minute Taking

Robin, Kirk

9:30

9:40

19

Governance Change Working Group Update

Dean, Virginia

9:40

9:55

20

Policy Review Working Group Update

Dimitris, Ben

9:55

10:10

21

Network Security Working Group Update

Ben

10:10

10:30

Break

10:30

11:00

22

Reviving Ballot 213 - Revocation Timeline Extension

Wayne

11:00

11:30

23

New S/MIME Working Group Charter

Tim

11:30

12:00

24

New Code Signing Working Group Charter

Tim

12:00

12:40

Lunch

12:40

13:25

25

Speaker: SSL State of the Union

Robert Duncan, Netcraft

13:25

13:55

26

New Forum Infrastructure Working Group Charter

Jos

13:55

14:25

27

Discussion of Relevance of the European GDPR to Trust Services

Arno

14:25

14:40

28

Schedule for Election of Forum Officers

Kirk

14:40

15:00

29

Open

15:00

15:15

Break

15:00

16:00

30

Open

16:00

16:45

31

Open

16:45

17:00

32

Review accomplishments, list of tasks, thank you to hosts, next meeting Shaghai Oct. 16-18 (CFCA)

Kirk

17:00

Adjourn