[cabfpub] Draft Agenda for F2F Meeting, London June 5-7, 2018

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon May 28 00:45:01 UTC 2018

Here is a current draft agenda for our F2F meeting in London.  As you see, there are still some open time slots on the last day, so feel free to offer additional agenda items.
If I have not given you the right amount of time for your agenda items, please let me know.
We will also discuss on our next CABF teleconference on May 31.
DRAFT F2F AGENDA - LONDON MEETING (as of 27 May 2018)
Tuesday, 5 June 2018 - Working Group Meetings
Start

Stop

Slot

Description

Discussion Leader / Notes

8:30

9:00

Check-in, badging, get situated in room (Building opens 8:30).

8:30

9:00

Breakfast - Continental

9:00

9:05

1

Welcome, Prelim Matters, Logistics, Antitrust Statement

Robin, Kirk

9:05

10:05

2

Policy Review Working Group

Ben, Dimitris

10:05

10:20

Break

10:20

12:20

2

Network Security Working Group

Ben

12:20

13:00

Lunch

13:00

17:00

4

Validation Working Group - with breaks

Tim, Wayne

17:00

Adjourn for the Day

Dinner on your own or informal groups
Wednesday, 6 June 2018 - Plenary Meeting (Day 1)
Start

Stop

Slot

Description

Discussion Leader / Notes

8:30

9:00

Check-in, badging, get situated in room

8:30

9:00

Breakfast - Continental

9:00

9:20

1

Welcome, Preliminary Matters, Logistics, Antitrust Statement, Assign Minute Taking

Robin, Kirk

9:20

9:35

2

360 Root Program Update

Iñigo

9:35

10:15

3

Apple Root Program Update

Curt

10:15

10:30

4

Brave Root Program Update

Tom

10:30

10:45

5

Cisco Systems Root Program Update

Jos

10:45

11:00

Break

11:00

11:15

6

Comodo Group Root Program Update

Phillip

11:15

11:30

7

Google Root Program Update

Ryan

11:30

11:45

8

Microsoft Root Program Update

Mike

11:45

12:15

9

Mozilla Root Program Update

Wayne

12:15

13:00

Lunch

13:00

13:40

10

Speaker: Agile Crypto - How are we to survive the death of RSA/EC?

Michael Kushner, PrimeKey<https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/PrimeKey>

13:40

13:50

11

Governance Change Working Group Update

Dean, Virginia

13:50

14:05

12

Policy Review Working Group Update

Dimitris, Ben

14:05

14:20

13

Network Security Working Group Update

Ben

14:20

14:35

14

Validation Working Group Update

Tim

14:35

15:20

15

Plenary discussion of Validation Improvements

Tim

15:20

15:35

Break

15:35

16:05

16

Announcement of "London Protocol"; Invitation to Participate

Chris

16:05

16:35

17

Development of Name Class Application

Daymion

16:35

16:55

18

Open

16:55

17:00

Announcements, Evening Social Event

Robin, Kirk

17:00

Adjourn

18:30

20:30

Social Event - 6:30 pm

Thursday, 7 June 2018 - Plenary Meeting (Day 2)
Start

Stop

Slot

Description

Discussion Leader / Notes

8:30

9:00

Check-in, badging, get situated in room

8:30

9:00

Breakfast - Continental

9:00

9:15

19

Recap of Preliminary Matters, Logistics, Antitrust Statement, Assign Minute Taking

Robin, Kirk

9:15

9:45

20

WebTrust<https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/WebTrust> Update

Jeff

9:45

10:30

21

ETSI Update, Supplement to ETSI EN 319 403: Draft TS 119 403-2

Arno, Nick

10:30

10:45

Break

10:45

11:15

22

Reviving Ballot 213 - Revocation Timeline Extension

Wayne

11:15

12:00

23

New S/MIME Working Group Charter

Tim

12:00

12:45

Lunch

12:45

13:30

24

Speaker: [Title not released]

Robert Duncan, Netcraft

13:30

14:00

25

New Code Signing Working Group Charter

Tim

14:00

14:30

26

New Forum Infrastructure Working Group Charter

Jos

14:30

15:00

27

Open

15:00

15:15

Break

15:15

16:00

28

Open

16:00

16:45

29

Open

16:45

17:00

30

Review accomplishments, list of tasks, thank you to hosts, next meeting Shaghai Oct. 16-18 (CFCA)

Kirk

17:00

Adjourn

Dinner on your own or informal groups
Upcoming F2F Meetings Meeting 45 - Shanghai (CFCA), October 16-18, 2018, Meeting 46 - Silicon Valley [TBD], Feb.-March 2019, Meeting 47 - Greece (HARICA - tentative) June 2019, Meeting 48 - Guangzhou (GDCA), October 2019, Meeting 49 - Open, Meeting 50 - Minneapolis (OATI), June 2020