[cabfpub] Updated list of IPR Agreements v1.3 received

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Wed May 23 23:36:30 UTC 2018

Here is an updated list of IPR Agreements v1.3 received to date (not all have been uploaded yet).  Please check to see if your name is included.  It's entirely possible some signed Agreements have been overlooked.  If so, please re-send any missing agreements to me at kirk.hall at entrustdatacard.com<mailto:kirk.hall at entrustdatacard.com>.

We may be missing some Members, Associate Members, and Interested Parties from the list below (the list came from the website and other sources).  If so, please let me know and I will correct.

A signed agreement must be received from all Members, Associate Members, and Interested Parties by July 3 for uninterrupted participation in the Forum.  That's just six weeks from now.  The forms are here: https://cabforum.org/ipr-policy/

Name (Member or Assoc. Member) as of [date]

Type

Signed IPRA v1.3 Received?

360

Browser

Apple

Browser

Brave

Browser

Yes

Cisco

Browser

Yes

Comodo Security Solutions

Browser

Google Inc.

Browser

Microsoft Corporation

Browser

Mozilla Foundation

Browser

Yes

Opera Software ASA

Browser

Actalis S.p.A.

CA

Yes

Amazon

CA

Yes

ANF Autoridad de Certificación

CA

Asseco Data Systems

CA

Yes

AS Sertifitseerimiskeskus

CA

Buypass AS

CA

Camerfirma

CA

Yes

Certinomis

CA

Certigna (DHIMYOTIS)

CA

Yes

certSIGN

CA

Certum

CA

China Financial Certification Authority (CFCA)

CA

China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC)

CA

Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.

CA

Cisco

CA

Yes

Comodo CA Ltd

CA

ComSign<https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/ComSign> Ltd

CA

Yes

DigiCert<https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/DigiCert>, Inc.

CA

Digidentity

CA

Disig, a.s.

CA

Yes

DocuSign<https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/DocuSign> (formerly OpenTrust/KEYNECTIS)

CA

D-TRUST GmbH

CA

Yes

Entrust Datacard

CA

Yes

ESG de Electronische Signatuur B.V.

CA

E-TUGRA Inc.

CA

Firmaprofesional

CA

GDCA

CA

Yes

Global Digital Cybersecurity Authority Co., Ltd (GDCA)

CA

GlobalSign

CA

GoDaddy Inc

CA

Hellenic Academic and Research Institutions Certification Authority (HARICA)

CA

Yes

Izenpe S.A.

CA

Kamu Sertifikasyon Merkezi

CA

KPN Corporate Market BV

CA

Let's Encrypt

CA

Logius PKIoverheid

CA

Yes

National Center for Digital Certification (NCDC)

CA

Network Solutions, LLC

CA

Open Access Technology International (OATI)

CA

Prvni certifikacni autorita, a.s.

CA

Qihoo 360

CA

QuoVadis<https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/QuoVadis> Ltd.

CA

Secom Trust Systems

CA

Shanghai Electronic Certification Authority Center Co. Ltd (SHECA)

CA

Yes

Skaitmeninio sertifikavimo centras (SSC)

CA

Yes

SSL.com

CA

Yes

StartCom Certification Authority

CA

Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd

CA

SwissSign AG

CA

Symantec Corporation

CA

TAIWAN-CA Inc. (TWCA)

CA

Trend Micro Inc.

CA

TrustCor<https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/TrustCor> Systems, S. de R.L.

CA

Trustis Limited

CA

Trustwave

CA

Yes

TWCA

CA

Yes

TURKTRUST

CA

Visa

CA

Wells Fargo

CA

WoSign

CA

ACAB'c

Assoc. Member

Yes

ETSI

Assoc. Member

ICANN

Assoc. Member

Tscheme

Assoc. Member

Yes

US Federal PKI Policy Management Authority

Assoc. Member

WebTrust

Assoc. Member

Interested Party

Type

Signed IPRA v1.3

Adrien Johnson

Individual

Ameni Channoufi

Individual

Andrew Ayer

Individual

Christian Heuger

Individual

Dark Matter

Individual

Eric Mill (Individual)

Individual

Evaldas Jocys

Individual

James Burton

Individual

Yes

Jonathan Rudenberg

Individual

Kimberly Martin

Individual

Kurt Roeckx

Individual

Mark Cooper

Individual

Matthias Merkel

Individual

Neeraj Rawat

Individual

Quirin Scheitle

Individual

Yes

Raymond VanKrimpen<https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/VanKrimpen>

Individual

Scott Perry

Individual

Scott Rea

Individual

Tom Ritter

Individual

Tony Rutkowski

Individual

Yngve Pettersen

Individual

intarsys Consulting GmbH

Company

Electronics Transactions Association (ETA)

Company

ANF ACUERDO POLITICA (same as Member ANF?)

Company

Atos

Company

BoltN Hosting Limited

Company

CAcert

Company

Cloudflare

Company

DanID_A_S

Company

Eric Mill (GSA)

Company

Japan Certification Services

Company

KEYNECTIS

Company

Nimbus Technologieberatung GmbH (Arno Fiedler)

Company

PayPal

Company

PrimeKey