[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: Voting Begins: Ballot 221: Two-Factor Authentication and Password Improvements

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Wed May 23 11:00:43 MST 2018

I was trying to avoid issues we have had recently with redlines that don’t always faithfully reflect the ballot text, which is normative.  I think you might be right and that the objection was to having to READ redlines, and not having to be able to WRITE redlines.

If you’re right, we currently require redlines, but they cannot be relied upon.  This seems odd to me, but our bylaws have had worse oddities.

-Tim