[cabfpub] For Discussion: S/MIME Working Group Charter

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Fri May 18 08:44:53 MST 2018

I don't think the proposed charter does that then :) In copying from the
other proposals, it looks to explicitly propose the creation of a new,
separate, and wholly independent document - hence the objection, and which
now that we understand the basis of that objection, seems like we agree on
why it'd be objectionable :)