[cabfpub] Draft agenda for CABF teleconference this Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern Time
Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon May 14 22:29:27 MST 2018
Here is the draft agenda for our teleconference this Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern Time. Please offer any additional agenda items.
I will be sending background information on some of these items tomorrow.
1. Roll Call (Kirk)
2. Read Antitrust Statement (Robin)
3. Review Agenda (Kirk)
4. Approval of Minutes of CABF Teleconference of May 3, 2018 (Kirk)
5. Updated CA membership application of Certigna) (All)
6. Browser membership application of Brave (All)
7. TuV Austria's application to join as Associate Member (Dean)
8. Future VISA membership application as returning CA member (Information only) (Kirk)
9. Response to GDPR - May 25, 2018 (Kirk, Jeff Ward)
* Are CAs "controllers" or "processors"?
* ICANN updated Temporary Specification to comply with GDPR https://www.icann.org/news/blog/data-protection-privacy-update-revised-proposed-temporary-specification-published-webinar-scheduled
* Potential conflict between CABF rules and GDPR rules (audit requirements)
10. ETSI questions to Forum (Arno, Nick Pope)
* Subject information in EV certificates specified in clause 9.2 of the EV Guidelines and whether this allows for the inclusion of X.520 organizationIdentifier
* Supplement to ETSI EN 319 403: Draft TS 119 403-2
11. New CABF Working Group on maintaining the website (Jos, Ben, Dimitris)
12. Validation Working Group update (Tim, Wayne)
13. Network Security Working Group update (Ben)
14. Governance Change Working Group (Virginia, Dean, Ben)
15. Policy Review Working Group update (Ben, Dimitris)
16. Ballot Status - Discussion of ballots (See Ballot Status table at end of Agenda)
17. Agenda for London F2F - June 5-7, 2018
18. Any Other Business
19. Next call: May 31, 2018
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Public