[cabfpub] FW: Voting begins for Ballot 223 v2 - Update BR Section 8.4 for CA audit criteria

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon May 14 21:08:40 UTC 2018

Iñigo has been trying to vote yes on this ballot for 360, but he still doesn't have access to post to the Public list to cast a vote.  He asked me to forward his yes vote on Ballot 223 for 360, which I am doing right now.  Per Iñigo, 360 votes "yes".  (See below for confirmation.)

I think this is permitted by the Bylaws, which say the following:

Bylaw 2.3(d) Upon commencement of the voting period, Members shall have exactly seven calendar days for voting, with the deadline clearly communicated in the ballot and sent via the Public Mail List. All voting will take place via the Public Mail List. Votes not submitted to the Public Mail List will not be considered valid, and will not be counted for any purpose.