[cabfpub] BR Authorized Ports, add 8443

Richard Wang richard at wotrus.com
Fri Mar 2 06:48:55 UTC 2018

Checking the IANA site, it say:

pcsync-https

8443

tcp

PC sync HTTPS

And checking the Tomcat Apache website: https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/ssl-howto.html

<!-- Define a HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8443, JSSE BIO implementation -->

<Connector protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol"

           port="8443" .../>

8443 is popular used in Apache if you have setup the Apache server. This is NO any relationship with WoSign high port numbers problem.

Best Regards,

Richard