[cabfpub] Resolution of Commendation and Appreciation for Gerv Markham

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Thu Mar 22 15:01:21 MST 2018

Dear Kirk and all,

I confess that, although I have stepped down as the Mozilla Forum
representative and stepped away from work at Mozilla, I am still
following a little bit of what goes on in my old areas of expertise for
my own interest (without saying anything in the normal case). So I am
still a member of this mailing list, and will therefore use that access
to thank you all for your effusive, eloquent and kind words.

As I said in my "Going Home" blogpost
<https://blog.gerv.net/2018/02/going-home/>, "If I have done anything
good in 18 years at Mozilla, may God get all the glory." That goes also
for my involvement in CAB Forum.

With best wishes,