[cabfpub] Return of SRV names

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Fri Mar 2 23:42:08 UTC 2018

No problem, I knew what you meant.  I just wanted to fish the topic out of your long email and emphasize it.

Since I’m on a plane on a Friday afternoon, and need some mindless work, I collected some references to refresh people’s memories:

https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2016-April/007402.html

https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2016-September/008473.html

https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-January/009104.html

https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-January/009105.html

https://cabforum.org/pipermail/public/2017-January/009114.html

https://cabforum.org/pipermail/validation/2016-June/000319.html

Maybe on my flight on Tuesday I’ll have time to actually READ the links instead of just collecting them and posting them 😊

-Tim