[cabfpub] Associate Member status and meeting participation by related entities

Virginia Fournier vfournier at apple.com
Mon Jun 4 17:58:40 UTC 2018

Kirk’s question:  Also, as a separate matter ? today we have people/companies participating in the Forum as representatives of an Associate Member who have not signed our IPR Agreement.  Should we require them to sign the IPR Agreement in their own name (or their company?s name) just as we do for Interested Parties?

My answer:  YES.  We need to minimize the possibility that someone will contribute something that would not be covered by the IPR Policy.  If they are unwilling to sign, then they should not attend.

Best regards,

Virginia Fournier
Senior Standards Counsel
 Apple Inc.