[cabfpub] Updated list of missing IPRA v1.3 Agreements from Members and Associate Members

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Tue Jun 26 23:48:37 UTC 2018

Here is the current list of Members and Associate Members who have NOT yet signed and returned the IPR Agreement v1.3 as of June 26.  There are 2 browsers Members, 18 CA Members, and 2 Associate Members listed.

Anyone on the list should comply by July 3, or your status will change from Member to Associate Member, and from Associate Member to suspended, until the new !PR Agreement is signed.

If I have incorrectly listed you below - apologies, please let me know.

Name (Member or Assoc. Member) as of June 26, 2018

Type

Signed IPRA v1.3 Received?

Members

360 Group

Browser

No

Comodo Group, Inc.

Browser

No

ANF Autoridad de Certificación

CA

No

AS Sertifitseerimiskeskus (now called SK ID Solutions)

CA

No

certSIGN

CA

No

CNICC (China Internet Network Information Center)

CA

No

DanID

CA