[cabfpub] Final Agenda for CABF our teleconference this Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern Daylight Time

Arno Fiedler arno.fiedler at nimbus-berlin.com
Thu Jun 28 01:17:41 MST 2018

Dear Kirk,

today D-TRUST has its 20th Anniversary, so Enrico and me can´t join.

About the issue with ETSI, in my understanding there is no Associated
Membership",  there is a partnership between CA/B-Forum and ETSI,
details of Partnerships can be found here:
https://portal.etsi.org/webapp/AgreementView/AgreementSearch.asp

Best regards

Arno