[cabfpub] Second Notice to current CA/Browser Forum Interested Parties

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Tue Jun 26 23:38:22 UTC 2018

There is a category for limited participation in the CA/Browser Forum by non-CAs and non-browsers called "Interested Party".   39 Interested Parties signed our previous IPR Agreement, which was v1.2.

The Forum recently updated its IPR Agreement to version 1.3, which can be found here:

https://cabforum.org/ipr-policy/
https://cabforum.org/wp-content/uploads/CAB-Forum-Agreement-for-IPR-Policy_20FEB18.pdf

Any current Interested Party who wants to continue in that status must sign current version of the Forum's IPR Agreement v1.3, just like in other bodies such as W3C.

All Interested Parties who want to continue as an Interested Party must sign and return the new IPR Agreement v1.3 to me BY JULY 3 in order to remain an Interested Party.  If you don't sign the new IPR Agreement, your access to the Forum's email lists will be dropped.

To date, we have received only six signed IPR Agreements from individual Interested Parties, and six from corporate Interested Parties.

Please contact me with any questions.  Thanks.

Best regards,
Kirk Hall, Chair
CA/Browser Forum