[cabfpub] On the use of misuse - and the necessity to remove it

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Fri Jun 8 05:51:00 MST 2018

I'm not sure - can you explain why you think putting it in 4.9 would be
consistent with 3647?

I think the goal is to have a consistent place that all Subscribers and
Relying Parties can expect things. 3647 provides for that in Section 1.4.
I'm not sure why we'd want to permit and/or - that seems like it creates
more work for everyone?