[cabfpub] Draft Ballot 227: Establish Forum Infrastructure Working Group

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Thu Jul 26 14:19:08 UTC 2018

Thanks! I didn’t see the Questions List coordinator in the Bylaws, so I hadn’t included it, but we certainly could: it would easily fall within the parts of the Charter that cover list management.

For the end date, I included one pro forma, on the assumption that once the WG had accomplished the items in the ‘Deliverables’ section, we might have a good idea whether it was needed or not. It’s possible that once we feel like the new systems are solid and there are people formally filling the various specified roles, we don’t need a WG for this anymore, but as you point out we can always dissolve this at any point. If people feel strongly about the end date I can take it out.

            --Jos

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services