[cabfpub] List of Additional SCWG Members, Associate Members, and Interested Parties for approval on SCWG call this Thursday

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Tue Jul 24 23:51:43 UTC 2018

On its last SCWG call on July 12, the SCWG approved an initial list of Members, Associate Members, and Interested Parties.

Since that call, the following additional Members and Interested Parties have met all requirements:

CA Members – Add: AC Firmaprofessional, Certinomis, certSIGN, Digidentity, NCDC, SwissSign

Associate Members – Add: None

Interested Parties – Add: CloudFlare, K Software LLC, KPMG Leader Telecom BV, PrimeKey

On our upcoming Thursday call, I will ask if there is any objection to adding these additional Members and Interested Parties to the SCWG.  If there are no objections, then the updated membership of the SCWG as of July 26 will be as follows:

CA MEMBERS: AC Camerfirma, AC Firmaprofessional, Actalis, Amazon, ASSECO, Buypass, Certigna, Certinomis , certSIGN , CFCA, Chunghwa Telecom, Comodo CA Ltd., Comsign (Comda), D-Trust, DigiCert, Digidentity, Disig, a.s., E-Tugra, Entrust Datacard, GDCA, GlobalSign, GoDaddy, HARICA, Izenpe, Kamu Sertifikasyon Merkezi, KPN, Let's Encrypt, Logius PKIoverheid, NCDC, Network Solutions, OATI CA, První certifikační autorita, a.s., QuoVadis, Secom Trust Systems, SHECA, SK ID Solutions AS, SSC, SSL.com, SwissSign , TrustCor Systems, Trustwave, TURKTRUST Inc., TWCA, Visa

BROWSER MEMBERS: Apple, Brave, Cisco, Comodo Security Solutions, Inc., Google, Microsoft, Mozilla, Opera Software AS, 360,

ASSOCIATE MEMBERS: ACAB’c, CPA Canada, ETSI (Letter of cooperation), ICANN, tScheme, U.S. Federal PKI Management Authority

INTERESTED PARTIES:

Individuals: Andrew Ayer, James Burton, Christopher Czajczyc, Arno Fiedler, Benedikt Heintel, Carl Mehner, Eric Mill, Patrick Nohe, Scott Rea, Jonathan Rudenberg, Quirin Scheitle

Organizations, Accredited Conformity Assessment Bodies' Council (ACAB'C), Certizen, CloudFlare, Dark Matter, Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), K Software LLC, KPMG AG, Leader Telecom BV, PrimeKey, PSW Group GmbH

After this, we will treat any additional applications to join as new applications, and review as we have reviewed new member applications in the past.