[cabfpub] [Servercert-wg] Voting Begins: Ballot SC2 - version 2: Validating certificates via CAA CONTACT

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Jul 23 15:39:57 MST 2018

Just stepping in as Chair, I’d ask for the parties to “cool” this discussion a bit – both Tim and Ryan have stated their positions clearly, and at this point revisiting the past won’t accomplish much.  It’s more interesting and useful for all the Forum members cooperate and move forward, preferably toward a solution that defines and responds to security concerns and helps the 14 Forum members who have already voted yes on this ballot (voting ends on Thursday) to accomplish what they have supported.  How can we move forward?