[cabfpub] Recap of CABF Participants as of 7-11-2018

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Thu Jul 12 00:01:46 UTC 2018

CABF AND SCWG MEMBER / ASSOCIATE MEMBER / INDEPENDENT PARTY STATUS AS OF JULY 11, 2018

This list has 10 sections as follows:

Sections A- D are Members, Associate Members, and Interested Parties who have qualified to participate in the Forum and Server Certificate Working Group.  We will review and approve the list on the July 12, 2018 teleconference of the SCWG’s organizational meeting, and therefore establish who the initial participants of the new Server Certificate Working Group are.

Sections E-H are Members, Associate Members, and Interested Parties who signed the IPR Agreement v1.3, but did NOT declare their participation in the Server Certificate Working Group.  Therefor they do NOT presently qualify to participate in the Forum and Server Certificate Working Group.  However, I will continue to contact them individually to ask if they want to participate in the SCWG, and I’m sure all will say yes.

Sections I and J are potential or prior Members who have not yet signed the IPR Agreement v1.3 or declared their participation in the SCWG.  We will take no further action for them, and wait to see if they contact us in the future about participation.

If I have made any mistakes on these lists, I apologize – please let me know.

During the SCWG teleconference tomorrow, I will ask if there are any objections to the participation in the Forum and SCWG of the organizations and individuals listed in Sections A through D below.  If there are no objections, all will qualify for participation.

*Those Who Presently Qualify for Participation*

SECTION A – CAs ELIGIBLE FOR FORUM MEMBERSHIP AND SCWG MEMBERSHIP

CA Members (Cert/Root Cert Issuer)

IPRA v1.3 signed?

Declared Participation in SCWG?

AC Camerfirma

Actalis

Amazon

ASSECO

Buypass

Certigna

CFCA

Comodo CA Ltd.

Comsign (Comda)

D-Trust

DigiCert

Disig, a.s.

E-Tugra

Entrust Datacard

GDCA

Globalsign

GoDaddy

HARICA

Izenpe

Kamu Sertifikasyon Merkezi

KPN

Let's Encrypt

Logius PKIoverheid

Network Solutions

OATI CA

První certifikační autorita, a.s.

QuoVadis

Secom Trust Systems

SHECA

SK ID Solutions AS

SSC

SSL.com

TrustCor Systems

Trustwave

TURKTRUST Inc.

TWCA

SECTION B – BROWSERS ELIGIBLE FOR FORUM MEMBERSHIP AND SCWG MEMBERSHIP

Browsers (Cert. Consumers)

IPRA v1.3 signed?

Declared Participation in SCWG?

Apple

Cisco

Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.

Google

Microsoft

Mozilla

Opera Software AS

360

SECTION C – ASSOCIATE MEMBERS ELIGIBLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE FORUM AND SCWG

Associate Members

IPRAv1.3 signed?

Declared Participation in SCWG?

ACABc

CPA Canada

ETSI (Letter of cooperation)

ICANN

tScheme

U.S. Federal PKI Management Authority

SECTION D – INTERESTED PARTIES ELIGIBLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE FORUM AND SCWG

Interested Parties

Individuals

IPRA v1.3 signed?

Declared Participation in SCWG?

Ayer, Andrew

Burton, James

Czajczyc, Christopher

Fiedler, Arno

Heintel, Benedikt

Mehner, Carl

Mill, Eric

Nohe, Patrick

Rea, Scott

Rudenberg, Jonathan

Scheitle, Quirin

Organizations

IPRA v1.3 signed?

Declared Participation in SCWG?

Accredited Conformity Assessment Bodies' Council (ACAB'C)

Certizen

Dark Matter

PSW Group GmbH

*Those Who Do NOT Presently Qualify for Participation*

SECTION E – CAs NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FORUM MEMBERSHIP AND SCWG MEMBERSHIP – NO DECLARATION OF PARTICIPATION IN SCWG

CA Members (Cert/Root Cert Issuer)

IPRA v1.3 signed?

Declared Participation in SCWG?

Certinomis

certSIGN

Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.

Digidentity

Firmaprofessional

NCDC

SwissSign

Visa

SECTION F – BROWSERS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FORUM MEMBERSHIP AND SCWG MEMBERSHIP – NO DECLARATION OF PARTICIPATION IN SCWG

Browsers (Cert. Consumers)

IPRA v1.3 signed?

Declared Participation in SCWG?

Brave

SECTION G – ASSOCIATE MEMBERS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE FORUM AND SCWG – NO DECLARATION OF PARTICIPATION IN SCWG

None

SECTION H – INTERESTED PARTIES ELIGIBLE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE FORUM AND SCWG – NO DECLARATION OF PARTICIPATION IN SCWG

Interested Parties

Organizations

IPRA v1.3 signed?

Declared Participation in SCWG?

CertSign SA

CloudFlare

Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)

K Software LLC

Leader Telecom BV

PrimeKey

SECTION I – POTENTIAL OR PENDING MEMBERS NOT CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE FORUM AND SCWG – MISSING IPRS/DECLARATION OF PARTICIPATION

Potential Members - Pending

IPRA v1.3 signed?

Declared Participation in SCWG?

DocuSign (formerly OpenTrust/KEYNECTIS)

Hongkong Post

Sony

SECTION J – PRIOR MEMBERS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE FORUM AND SCWG – MISSING IPRS/DECLARATION OF PARTICIPATION

Prior Members, No Response on IPRA or Participation

IPRA v1.3 signed?

Declared Participation in SCWG?

ANF Autoridad de Certificación

CNICC (China Internet Network Information Center)

DanID

Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd

Wells Fargo (dropping membership)