[cabfpub] Draft Agenda for CA/Browser Teleconference of Jan. 25, 2018 at 11 am Eastern

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue Jan 23 02:03:05 UTC 2018

Hi Kirk,

As a possible item, or a consideration in advance, could you make sure the
document status on https://cabforum.org/baseline-requirements-documents/ is
up to date? Your current status appears up to date, but our webpage seems a
bit behind.

Similarly, https://cabforum.org/bylaws/ is not updated with the result of
Ballot 216 - I believe we should have a Version 1.8 of the Bylaws, based on
that?

I note your meeting schedule in the footnotes still lists "June - London".
Is it correct that June 5-7 are the finalized dates for London?