[cabfpub] Restrict certificate lifetime to domain registration period (if certificate expiry date is greater than domain registration)

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Fri Jan 12 09:40:48 MST 2018

Nothing to worry about, James.

Kirk

From: Public [mailto:public-bounces at cabforum.org] On Behalf Of James Burton via Public
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 8:00 AM
To: Tim Hollebeek <tim.hollebeek at digicert.com>
Cc: CA/Browser Forum Public Discussion List <public at cabforum.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL]Re: [cabfpub] Restrict certificate lifetime to domain registration period (if certificate expiry date is greater than domain registration)

I hold my hands up and say I made a mistake, a mistake which I never intended to cause harm. I deeply apologise to everyone on this list and to the chair person for this misdemeanour.
I studied the Bylaws carefully when joining this forums last year to make sure mistakes like this would never occur but regrettably this has happen and it will be forever edged in my memory. I am prepared to face the consequences.

James Burton