[cabfpub] Restrict certificate lifetime to domain registration period (if certificate expiry date is greater than domain registration)

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Fri Jan 12 07:49:20 MST 2018

On 12/01/18 12:54, James Burton via Public wrote:
> CAs could introduce a monthly certificate pricing with a minimal start
> term of 3 months and you only pay for the months you need.

Hi James,

I can't immediately find a copy of the CAB Forum's antitrust statement
(perhaps this could be placed on our wiki?) but members agree not to
discuss prices, costs, cost structures, terms of sale etc. You place
members in a difficult position by suggesting ideas for new product
offerings, price structures etc.