[cabfpub] Attendance of Interested Parties at Working Group meetings

Wayne Thayer wthayer at mozilla.com
Sat Feb 3 15:35:09 UTC 2018

We're interpreting the bylaws as requiring the Chair to invite Interested
Parties to attend WG teleconferences, correct? If the reason for this only
applies to F2F Meetings as Dean suggests, then I suggest that we update the
new bylaws to allow Interested Parties to attend WG teleconferences without
an invitation.

Wayne