[cabfpub] Change of Mozilla representative

N. Atilla Biler atilla.biler at turktrust.com.tr
Sun Feb 18 23:36:21 MST 2018

Dear Gerv,

It was a real pleasure for me to have the opportunity to get to know you and
to work with you under the CA/Browser Forum organization.

You have made a great contribution to internet security and influenced all
entities within this ecosystem.

Thank you for all your kind efforts, professionalism and truthfulness.

I wish you and your family health and happiness.

God bless you Gerv...

Atilla