[cabfpub] Open invitation to Interested Parties to participate in Validation Working Group conference call on March 1, 2018

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Fri Feb 9 23:21:35 UTC 2018

The CA/Browser Forum's Bylaws at Section 2.3(c) allow the Forum Chair (currently me) to invite Interested Parties to participate in Working Group meetings.

At the suggestion of Wayne Thayer and Tim Hollebeek, I hereby extend an invitation to Forum Interested Parties to participate in the regularly scheduled teleconference call on Thursday March 1, 2018 at 11:00 Eastern (60 minute call).  The purpose of the call is to prepare for the all-day Validation Working Group meeting the following week on Tuesday, March 6.

If you are interested, please notify Wayne or Tim [wthayer-at-mozilla-dot-com or tim-dot-hollebeek-at-digicert -dot-com] and they will provide you with dial in instructions.

One other reminder: anyone who wants to become an Interested Party must first sign and return our IPR Agreement v2 (the form can be found on our website at https://cabforum.org/ipr-policy/) at least one week before any teleconference or meeting can be attended - there is no day-of-meeting sign up.  The reason for this is, we have to verify and upload the agreement before any Interested Party can begin to contribute.

This means that all signed IPR Agreements from new Interested Parties must be received no later than Tuesday, Feb. 27 if you want to participate (in person or remotely) at the March 6 Validation Working Group meeting.

Thanks for your interest.

Kirk Hall, Chair
CA/Browser Forum