[cabfpub] Minor fixes to the BRs

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Tue Feb 6 15:34:48 UTC 2018

I've been meaning to do this for a while . every now and then on a working
group call we notice a minor editorial or wording error, or somewhere where
the Baseline Requirements or another document says something unclear or that
clearly isn't what was meant.  Usually these get dropped on the floor
because they're not worth creating a ballot for.

I now have created a github branch to accumulate minor corrections to the
Baseline Requirements:
https://github.com/timfromdigicert/documents/blob/Minor-Cleanups/docs/BR.md

Feel free to send me suggestions to include as you find them, for example as
part of an internal review of the BRs.

A few times a year, I'll create a ballot from the accumulated fixes.  If any
are controversial, I'll take them out, and we can pass the rest easily.

The first fix is in the branch; someone noticed that the cross-reference in
8.4 is incorrect (github issue #83).

-Tim