[cabfpub] Draft Ballot FORUM-1: Establish Forum Infrastructure Working Group

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Wed Aug 1 17:27:32 UTC 2018

Great! I’ll adopt those changes; with those in mind I’ll formally start the discussion period for it Monday the 6th. Since we’ve done most of the discussion on here already, I’ll plan for the voting period to start the following Monday (14th August) unless there’s a lot of heartburn with that.

            --Jos

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services