[cabfpub] Membership Application of Sony

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Fri Aug 17 21:19:15 UTC 2018

Sony has submitted its application to become a Certificate Consumer member of the Forum and SCWG.  See information below, and also Bylaw 2.1 listing membership requirements.  Sony will be submitting the signed IPR Agreement next week.

Sony's application appears to be in order and Sony appears to qualify for membership.  We will act on the application during our next teleconference on Thursday, Aug. 23.

If you have any questions for Sony, please convey them to me and to Adam before our call.