[cabfpub] Invitation letter reminder for F2F meeting 45 in Shanghai

张翼 zhangyi at cfca.com.cn
Mon Aug 13 08:42:42 UTC 2018

Greetings every one:

F2F meeting  in China will be host in : Holiday Inn Shanghai Jinxiu (A 4-Star Hotel) (16 - 18 October)

Address:No. 399 Jinzun Road , Pudong District, Shanghai, China.

Telephone:+0086 21-50559888

Confirmed.

discount price and early bird booking channel is on CAB wiki.

If you need an invitation letter for visa:

please send your info includes: Name, Company, Passport Number To zhangyi at cfca.com.cn or jiangshan02 at cfca.com.cn

We’ll provide this invite letter in PDF with Both Chinese and English version.(In one File, with company seal) by default.

Feel free to contact me if special requirement is needed  eg. Need hard copy or a change of invite date (longer)

Best regard.

Zhang Yi

Certificate Division Competent

China Financial Certification Authority

Business Department

Address: 8 Floor, 2# BaiZhiFangDong Street, XiCheng District, Beijing, P.R.China

Postcode: 100054

TEL: +86 010-80864350

Mobile: +86 18510280028

Email:  <mailto:zhangyi at cfca.com.cn> zhangyi at cfca.com.cn