[cabfpub] *Action Required by Aug. 31* - Updating email addresses for Members, Associate Members, and Interested Parties

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Fri Aug 10 00:21:21 UTC 2018

To: CA/Browser Forum Members, Associate Members, and Interested Parties – **Action required by August 31**

Now that we have created a new Server Certificate Working Group and also all signed a new IPR Agreement, we must update the Forum mailing lists (Public, Management, and Questions) and also the new SCWG mailing list.  Only Members, Associate Members, and Interested Parties have the right to *post* to these lists.  (Others have the right to receive messages from the Public list, but not to post to the list – no action is required by those just receiving messages from the lists.)

On our teleconference today, we discussed the best way to do this update.  Here is what we are asking you to do:

1.  If you are a Member or Associate Member of the Forum: Please go to this page of the wiki: https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/CA/Browser%20Forum%20Membership%20List  On the page, please list the email addresses in the column marked “Email of authorized representatives” of ALL of your official representatives who should have posting rights to the Forum lists (and also have posting rights on the SCWG list – we will make the two lists the same for now).  Please do this no later than August 31.

2.  If you are an Interested Party of the Forum: Please send an email to me, kirk.hall at entrustdatacard.com<mailto:kirk.hall at entrustdatacard.com>, and list the email addresses of ALL of your official representatives who should have posting rights to the Forum’s Public list (and also the SCWG list – we will make the two lists the same for now).  Please do this no later than August 31.

As of September 1, we will remove the *posting* rights of anyone who is not on the Forum’s wiki list of official representatives (but they should continue to receive messages from the lists).

The CABF Public list and SCWG Public list are not currently the same.  During August, we recommend that messages concerning SCWG matters be double-posted to both the Forum and SCWG public lists.  Starting Sept. 1, we recommend that SCWG messages be posted only to the SCWG public list.  (The Forum and SCWG will share the existing Management and Questions lists for the time being.)

The official list of Members, Associate Members, and Interested Parties of the Forum and SCWG is shown below.

Root Certificate Issuers, Certificate Issuers (39 total)
AC Camerfirma SA
AC Firmaprofessional SA
Actalis S.p.A.
Amazon
Asseco Data Systems SA
Buypass AS
Certigna (DHIMYOTIS)
Certinomis
certSIGN
Chunghwa Telecom Co. Ltd.
Comodo CA
Comsign
CFCA
Digicert, Inc.
Digidentity, Inc.
Disig, a.s.
D-TRUST
Entrust Datacard
E-tugra
GlobalSign
GDCA
GoDaddy
HARICA
Izenpe
Kamu SM
KPN
Let's Encrypt
Logius PKIoverheid
NCDC
Network Solutions
OATI
První certifikační autorita, a.s.
Quo Vadis
SECOM Trust Systems
SHECA
SSL.com
SK ID Solutions AS
SSC
SwissSign
TrustCor Systems
Trustwave
TurkTrust
TWCA
Visa

Certificate Consumers (9 total)
Apple
Brave
Cisco Systems
Comodo Security Solutions
Google
Microsoft
Mozilla
Opera Software AS
360 Browser

Associate Members (6 total)
ACAB'c
CPA Canada
ETSI
ICANN
tScheme
US Federal PKI Management Authority

Interested Parties – Individuals (9 total)
Andrew Ayer
Arno Fiedler
Benedikt Heintel
Carl Mehner
Chris Czajczyc
Eric Mill
James Burton
Jonathan Rudenberg
Patrick Nohe
Quirin Scheitle
Scott Rea

Interested Parties – Organizations (7 total)
Certizen Limited
CloudFlare
Dark Matter
EFF (Electronic Frontier Foundation)