[cabfpub] Discussion Period to End/Voting to Begin on Ballot 219 v2: Clarify handling of CAA Record Sets with no "issue"/"issuewild" property tag

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Mon Apr 2 15:34:07 UTC 2018

Well, there’s only one previous precedent for a v2 😊

I’d recommend that when people post a v2 (or v3, or v4 …) they update the discussion period dates and times just to make things a bit easier to track.  But the bylaws don’t require it.

The ballot is still live, and Corey can start voting at any time right now (though I commend him for giving advance notice of when voting will start, which is also recommended but not required).

-Tim