[cabfpub] Doodle poll results - form of audit required for CA Membership and Associate Membership

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Sun Apr 22 16:10:29 UTC 2018

We conducted two Doodle polls on which type of audit was required for (1) full Forum membership by a CA, and (2) Associate Membership by a CA.  Our Bylaws are not clear on this point.

The poll results are as follows:

Full Membership: 11 votes total
10 votes - Period of Time ("performance") audit required for CA membership
1 vote - Point in Time ("readiness") audit required for CA membership

Associate Membership: 10 votes total
0 votes - Period of Time ("performance") audit required for CA Associate Membership
10 votes - Point in Time ("readiness") audit required for CA Associate Membership

I will prepare a draft ballot to clarify our Bylaws in accordance with the poll results.