[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: Ballot 190 - Discussion Period is starting

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Thu Sep 7 23:19:31 UTC 2017

Typically when a Forum member is unhappy with the language of a pending ballot, s/he proposes specific alternate wording for consideration.

If you want to propose an amendment to pending Ballot 190 that addresses your concerns, but that also addresses the problem we were solving as described in my email below, please do and we’ll all give it a look.