[cabfpub] Should we cancel CABF Conference on Thursday?

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Tue Sep 26 16:28:54 UTC 2017

On our last Forum teleconference on Sept. 14, we discussed whether or not to hold our scheduled call this Thursday, Sept. 28 (as we will be at the F2F meeting next week).  We decided to wait on that question until this week, to see if there are any pressing issues that require a teleconference this week.

I don't think a teleconference is required this week.  I sent out a draft Agenda for the F2F meeting (see attached), and have received no comments or requests for changes.  (We might move some topics to different time slots to accommodate people who want to participate remotely).

If anyone has changes to suggest to the F2F Agenda, please let me know.

Accordingly, I propose to cancel our teleconference for this Thursday, Sept. 28 - does anyone object?