[cabfpub] Please edit - Preliminary Agenda for F2F meeting in Taipei on Oct. 3-5, 2017

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Sep 18 21:33:30 UTC 2017

Here is a preliminary Agenda for our Face-to-Face meeting in Taipei on Oct. 3-5, 2017.  I have not estimated times for each session or the exact order, and I have left out administrative matters.  PLEASE REVIEW AND OFFER SUGGESTIONS FOR CHANGES TO THE DRAFT AGENDA.
We are working on meeting access by phone and WebEx, but the time differences might mean not much remote participation.  Taipei is +6 hours from Berlin, +12 hours from Eastern Time, +15 hours from Pacific time.  IF ANYONE PLANS TO PARTICIPATE BY PHONE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW and tell me which subjects you are interested in.  We will try to schedule for a suitable time of day.

CA/Browser Face to Face Meeting 41 Agenda - Taipei (draft 18 Sept. 2017)

Tuesday, 3 October 2017 - Working Group Meetings

1.       Policy Review Working Group.

2.       Validation Working Group

3.       Governance Working Group

4.       Network Security Working Group

Wednesday, 4 October 2017 - Plenary Session Day 1

1.       360 Root Program Update

2.       Apple Root Program Update

3.       Google Root Program Update

4.       Microsoft Root Program Update

5.       Mozilla Root Program Update

6.       Opera Root Program Update

7.       WebTrust Update

8.       ETSI Update and European Audit Scheme with ACAB-C

9.       Guest Speaker (To be determined)

Thursday, 5 October 2017 - Plenary Session Day 2

1.       Governance Working Group Report

2.       Validation Working Group Report

3.       Policy Review Working Group Report

4.       Network Security Working Group Report

5.       CAA Implementation Issues

6.       CT Implementation Issues

7.       Review of pending ballots