[cabfpub] Draft Agenda for F2F Taipei Oct. 3-5 for review

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Thu Sep 28 12:32:26 MST 2017

Jeremy, we spoke before and you suggested a fairly brief Validation Working Group report at the plenary session - and I agree we don't want to reproduce everything that happened in the WG again in the main session.  But it might be worthwhile go provide a fairly detailed list of the issues the Validation WG is working on during your update report as there's lots of interest in this subject.