[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Fixing our voting process, again

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Wed Sep 27 06:54:13 MST 2017

On 25/09/17 16:48, Kirk Hall wrote:
> Yes, good idea.  If no movement to voting after 21 days, the ballot dies?

Yes. It would require tweaks in a few places, including to our template
(because the entire timeline would not be knowable at the beginning) but
I still think it's an improvement.

> Also, we make clear that the ballot can be amended during the
> discussion period (and must be reposted with amendments for clarity)?
> That's not explicit today.

Yes, we could do that too. Do we want to restart the "min 7 days" each
time this happens, or do we want to continue with the gentleman's
arrangement of not sliding massive changes in just under the wire?