[cabfpub] Ballot 214: CAA Discovery CNAME Errata

Josh Aas josh at letsencrypt.org
Wed Sep 20 17:04:37 MST 2017

Let's Encrypt accepts the suggestion that there be a 3-month
transition period after the ballot takes effect, during which time CAs
will need to move to the errata 5065 CAA amended spec.

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 8:37 AM, Tim Hollebeek via Public
<public at cabforum.org> wrote:
> Yup, that works.

Josh Aas
Executive Director
Internet Security Research Group
Let's Encrypt: A Free, Automated, and Open CA