[cabfpub] [EXTERNAL]Re: Ballot 190 - Discussion Period is starting

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Fri Sep 8 02:02:37 MST 2017

On 08/09/17 04:35, Ryan Sleevi via Public wrote:
> That does seem uncharitably dismissive,

I would also benefit, I feel, if people re-presented their proposed
solutions to problems when re-raising them. If it's just a matter of cut
and paste from a previous mail, that is hopefully not too burdensome.

> your intent, I do want to draw your attention to it. I would note that
> members typically raise issues in part to understand the authors intent,

Indeed. But proposing alternative wording (as you recall I did recently
in the discussions with Jeremy about revocation timings) can help to
draw out authorial intent, as it did with you.