[cabfpub] New RFC on CT Domain Label Redaction

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Tue Nov 21 15:03:51 UTC 2017

On 03/11/17 23:23, Kirk Hall via Public wrote:
> This email is to lay out the course we want to follow to complete the
> technical specs for Redaction in the IETF, and also to address the
> recourse issues and consider appropriate changes to the Forum’s Baseline
> Requirements in response.

In order to try and bring some light to this discussion, I have
attempted to summarise the arguments for and against CT redaction here:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/CT_Redaction

I can only extract data from recently-posted messages and IDs, so the
document is clearly incomplete. If you have an additional consideration
to add, or a response to an existing one, or want to improve the text,
feel free - it's a wiki. If you are unable or unwilling to get a login
(they do need approving, but it doesn't normally take long) then you can
send edits to me, although I reserve the right to edit your edits ;-)