[cabfpub] Final Agenda - CABF Teleconference Nov. 9, 2017 at 16:00 UTC (one hour earlier than last meeting)

Michelle Coon Michelle.Coon at oati.net
Thu Nov 9 09:05:31 MST 2017

Could someone resend me the Login information?  The information I have does not seem to be working.

It has been a while since I've attended a call.

[cid:image001.png at 01D35942.440FB4F0]

Thank you.

Michelle Coon

Senior Manager, Administrative Services

Phone: 763.201.2000

Fax: 763.201.5333

Open Access Technology International, Inc.

3660 Technology Drive NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: This email and any attachment(s) contain confidential and/or proprietary information of Open Access Technology International, Inc. Do not copy or distribute without the prior written consent of OATI. If you are not a named recipient to the message, please notify the sender immediately and do not retain the message in any form, printed or electronic.