[cabfpub] Draft Agenda for Thursday May 25 CABF Teleconference

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Mon May 22 17:32:10 UTC 2017

Hi Kirk,

I'd be interested if we could spend some time discussing l), if the members
interested are able to make the call (Paul van Brouwershaven from
GlobalSign if possible, Dimitris, Tim, Bruce). We spent time - both on the
bug and the list - discussing OCSP Responder certificates and their
validity lifetime relative to the risks. Assuming we have time, I suspect
it might be useful to both recap some of that discussion, and bring it to
the attention of the broader group to get feedback and thoughts on the
goals.